Create AD Site (Steps)
- Having clicked Start, you willl need to choose the Administrative Tools menu from Programs.
- With the Administrative Tools menu now opened, select Active Directory Sites and Services.
- The Active Directory Sites and Services box appears. In the console tree, right-click Sites.
- Now select New Site
- In the Create New Object - (Site) dialog box, type a site name in the Name box. For this simulation, type "MySite."
- Then click a site link from the list of link names.
- Click OK.
- A dialog box explaining how to complete the configuration appears. Click OK.
- MySite now appears in the Active Directory Sites and Services console. This completes the Simulation. Click the Exit button.