Intall harddrive in Redhat
- Physically install your hard drive.
- Prepare the drive according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Create the hard drive's partition table using the
- Initialize the new ext2 partitions with the
- Initialize the new
swap partitions with the
/etc/fstab, adding new entries for the partitions.
- Make the directories for each of the mount points you specified in
- To gain immediate access to your new filesystems, mount them with the
- Enable the new
swap partitions using