This module taught you to evaluate and create Internet connectivity solutions using Microsoft® Proxy Server 2.0®.
It began by outlining the features and design decisions inherent in a Proxy Server solution. Then it described the methods and benefits of integrating Proxy Server within a network. Finally, it discussed Proxy Server client requirements.
By now, you should be able to:
- Define the features of Proxy Server
- Explain the factors that determine the appropriateness of a Proxy Server solution
- Describe the benefits of integrating Proxy Server with other networking services
- Describe the decisions involved in creating a functional Internet connectivity Proxy Server solution
- Identify the decisions involved in the placement of Proxy Server within a network
- Describe how to select the proxy server interface characteristics that affect the integration of the Proxy Server into the network
- Identify the Proxy Server client requirements to be included in the Proxy Server design